Affordable housing is a basic life necessity that Catholic Charities is committed to supporting. Catholic Charities Housing offers safe and affordable accommodation for low-income families, elderly and adults with disabilities. Rent for each of our properties is determined based on the renter’s income. Catholic Charities owns and manages properties in Dubuque and Waterloo with a total of 180 apartment units among our four locations.
- Ecumenical Tower in Dubuque is an 88 unit senior/disabled adult apartment complex located in downtown Dubuque.
- Kennedy Manor is a 72 unit, 1-3 bedroom apartment complex for individuals and families located in Dubuque’s west end.
- Carter Plaza, also located in Dubuque’s west end, offers eight, family-friendly, low-income units.
- Alabar Plaza is a 12-unit, low-income property in Waterloo, close to schools, parks and shopping.
Affordable Housing available in Dubuque and Waterloo.
- To learn more, or to apply for housing contact:
Matthew Roddy, Housing Services Specialist DBQCCHSS@arch.pvt.k12.ia.us for Ecumenical Tower or Steve Jacobs, Housing Director DBQSMHHA@arch.pvt.k12.ia.us for all other properties.
- Click here to view our Housing brochure
- Click here to view our Housing Video